Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Santa Baby!

Dawson with Santa and Mrs. Claus!  He loves them!

Okay!  I just can't get over this cute baby!

So you may or may not know that I was in charge of the Christmas program at my school.  We won't talk about that, but we will talk about the pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus that were available at the event.  My baby was the absolute hit of the night!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh so very cute!!!

Christiansen's said...

Oh my oh my how freakin adorable. That wins the award! You are so cute for getting him a santa outfit. I vote that Dawson wins the award for being the best little boy to wear anything his mom puts on him, I am still always empressed that he keeps his hats on by the way. I love his big old grin in the middle picture of the 3 of you. HOW FUN!

Christiansen's said...

oops, realized I spelt impressed wrong :)

ak studio & design said...

He is so freaking cute! That boy is seriously one of my favorites. So I just read what you wrote on my blog and was laughing so hard. I think that is the only "sweet" thing that we have said to each other all year. We are definitely caught in the old married people slump!