Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Horseback Riding Lesson

I know that this was a long time ago, but how can pictures this cute not be posted?  My brother, Coy, has horses and so we took Dawson riding when he was six months old.  He did great!  I think his mother may have been a whole lot more nervous than Dawson was.  He had a great time cruising up Rose Canyon on the mountain trail that Coy loves so much.  We rode for about two hours before Dawson was done!  He was absolutely amazing and made it so that Uncle Coy said he could be his new ridin' buddy!  Man I sure love that kid!!!

2 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Oh my heavens, how flippin fun. I love horseback riding. He looks so cute with his little cowboy hat. SO fun! Oh yeah, also under the comment there is a picture of a garbage can and that is how you can delete it. I got a comment from a spammer I think.

Kristie said...

How fun for Dawson!! Sounds like he's a natural for the horse riding thing!