Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Halloween Pictures that I couldn't resist

Alright I know that I am really late on this one, but how could I not share this cuteness?!?  Dawson and his cousin, Rockwell, were playing around after the pumpkin carving was done.  Dawson was a good sport, but was somewhat embarrassed at how big I had to cut his leg holes.

I have to say the look on his face says it all.  "Mommy, you always clean my butt when it feels like this..."

5 comments:

Kristie said...

There's no picture and the link won't work either.

Kristie said...

Oh my gosh!! That is a classic picture that you should totally hang up!!
He's going to hold that against you when he gets older and you won't let him do what he wants...he'll look at the picture and say "you owe me, mom, look what you put me in!!"

Dibble's said...

This picture wins the award! it's adorable!

Lena Baron said...

That is so funny!!!! Hope you had a good Christmas!

Christiansen's said...

Wow I still can't stop laughing and smiling. I love his cute face, and how funny about him being butt naked and thinking it feels the same way as a poopy diaper. SO CUTE!