Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Princess that is blonde?


You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

5 comments:

Dibble's said...

Yeah! we're the same!

Dibble's said...

Ps...idealistic? No way, you fit the part way better than I do!

Kristie said...

That is totally you!!
Very cute site!!

Christiansen's said...

Look at you, 8 posts in 2 days, very impressive. I love all the cute pictures of MR. Dawson. Love especially the picture with him in the pool and the sun is in his eyes and the funny text you put to it saying he can't see where people are to know if he should suck in. So cute!

Lena Baron said...

I can't wait to look at this princess thing!!:)

There's too much about GOOT to tell you here. But go to all of my blogs and look down at the topic lists at the bottom and click GOOT. I have a few posts on the subject. I will also be posting an update about my GOOT lotion.