Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Moving...

I don't know what I was thinking! I encouraged Doug to sell our house! I am just about ready to break down from trying to put this move together. I love my husband dearly, but he suffers from a bad case of procrastination. I suffer from pack rat syndrome and the two problems are not making this move go well. We have so much stuff! The problem really comes down to no place to move it to! I will be homeless and trying to farm out all my stuff to husband approved locations. (For some reason he doesn't want to take anything to my mother's) I am at the breaking point and see no end in sight!

Thanks for letting me vent... I wish I felt better. But as my mom keeps telling me, "This too shall pass."

1 comment:

Dibble's said...

Yeah for moving! I'm sorry you're so stressed, maybe you should take some help from this girl, Laura! i'm here for you!