Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last Night in Our Home





I can't tell you what a whirlwind this move has been. Seriously though, as it is coming to a close and I am realizing that A- I don't have a home to go to and B- I really like this home I am really sad. I can't believe that someone else will be living in the home that Doug and I built. (Okay we didn't build it, but we picked everything and did some of the design options.) I will miss many things about our first home and then there are things that I will be glad to be rid of. I really hated the swinging doors. Doug called them ghost doors. I will NOT miss those. Here are some of the things I will miss.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

It was a very cute home, I'm going to miss driving by and saying, "That's where Wendy is!"

Dibble's said...

I miss you already. We've already talked about this though. But the great news is that soon you'll find a truly fabulous home that won't have shingle(or whatever the problem was) problems and stuff!

Lena Baron said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinkin of you! Good Luck!

The Welch Family said...

okay, you probably have no idea who I am, but just ask Doug and he'll know for sure.. this is Tami (Snyder) Welch, Doug's neighbor and friend growing up. Your baby is adorable and just so you know, I just moved from my 1st house into our second and I know the stress of packing.. just wait till you have to unpack! Our blog is stwelch.blogspot.com