Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Moving... part 2

I really am humbled at how amazing it is to have such great family members. I was stretched so thin, I really didn't think I would be able to get the house read for the walk through that was supposed to happen today. Help just appeared! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to those of you who came to help. I always struggle asking for help so it is nice to have such great family that just knows. I really could not have held myself together without the strength of my mother these last few weeks. I hope that I can be the kind of woman she is someday! I know that is what I am working towards. I just needed to take a moment to reflect how truly blessed I am to have family. Even more I am so grateful for a husband who can put up with my tyrades and tantrums. By the way, sorry for the bean bag. Love to all! I am feeling much better. Thanks again!!!

No comments: