Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Dinosaur Museum



A couple weeks ago we went with the cousins to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point.  Dawson had a wonderful time!  I have to admit that his favorite part was not looking at the exhibits or playing in the hands on areas, no it would be running through the long hallways.  He would just run and run.  He wouldn't even look back to see if anyone he knew was around.  I have a fearless child that is going to get into trouble someday.  











Here are some of my best photos of Dawson.
  Pose for the camera... Wait! Come back here!!!



















So once I figured out that I had to be more in charge, I decided to get serious about pictures.  I would just have to strap him in and point him at what he should be looking at.  I think that says a lot for my parenting style. 
















We had a good time playing in the hands on exhibits too.  
Dawson was the busy body, of course, and wouldn't pose for the pictures.  In fact Aunt Sheryl really had to work to even keep him in the center of the water table.
 

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I like the last picture the best!! Leave me alone, I want to do my own thing!!