Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Corn on the Cob
















I have to say it is so cute to see Dawson taking on the challenge of eating corn on the cob!  He is so cute doing it.  He holds the handles and tries to fit the whole thing in his mouth.  Gets off a few kernels and goes for round two.  He actually did really well with this piece.  That was until he pulled the handle out and almost stabbed himself with it.  Ah kids!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

It is so cute to see kids do big kid things!! How fun it is to see them grow and develop!!

Hannah said...

Too cute!!

Kasi said...

my kids LOVE LOVE corn on the cob, but I wish they would eat it that nicely. Rather Ben is gnawing on the end of the cob, Daniel is trying to "pop" the kernels so that juice squirts out and Jake is trying to poke everyone with the skewers.

Lena Baron said...

I've seen this post before,but didn't comment. I should give Caleb some corn on the cob and see what he'll do... Dawson is SOO CUTE! Well, did you see that we're getting a puupy? We're getting a Shorkie. I'm wondering if you have any words of wisdom for us for the long drive home with her, and life in the first while home. Let me know. I'm sure you're busy trying to get school going. Just thought I'd drop you a note. Take Care!