Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Dinosaur Museum Part 2


Next we went to the sand discovery zone.  Dawson was really funny.  He simply couldn't believe that I was letting him get in this stuff.

He and Rockwell did a great job figuring out how to use the brushes to uncover the fossils.  I thought this picture was quite cute.  It looks like Rockwell is telling Dawson the tricks.

Let's not forget Boston.  I think this picture was just before he put sand on Dawson's head.  I love how fun kids are.  It is so great to have so many cousins so close in age!

Again here is Dawson just awe struck that I would let him in this place and not be yelling at him.


Still amazed!!







So once we got all the kids to where we could get them out without too much interruption, we tried to get a group photo.








And we tried....










and tried.....










And finally decided that we would just have to deal with the candid shots that show their fun personalities.  













I finally wised up and was able to get a picture of Dawson by the big shark.  Why don't I just do this at the beginning?



















I do love this picture though.  Dawson and his cousin Boston!  Please notice that Dawson is trying to hold hands!  I think the look Boston has is priceless.  "Quit touching me!!"

No comments: