Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Winter sledding

Dawson had his first sledding experience at the end of December.  He had is own sled (provided by Aunt Julie) that he made everyone pull him around in.  He had a wonderful time.



He wasn't too sure about the event.  He just kinda hung out.  (I wonder it that is simply because he couldn't move!) He was really bundled up.  I didn't want him to get cold.


Dawson and Mommy got on the big tube and decided to go down the hill!  I don't think that you knew what was happening!  I loved being the first to take you down the sledding hill.  



We had a blast!  I think it will be a yearly tradition!

1 comment:

Christiansen's said...

Oh my heck I love it. Especially the first couple of pictures where you can tell he can't bend his arms or let alone anything else. That is a fun little sled.