Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

birthday Party #1- Cake

Dawson was so excited to dig into his cake.  He had a great time and really didn't want to stop.

Get Ready!

Forget the next step let's EAT!

Dawson really loves his cake and really made a good show of the event.

Once he saw that there was a cleaner way to eat the cake, he decided to use that.

He got the frosting ALL over his little body.  He offered me a taste as he really thought I would enjoy it as well.

2 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Oh I just love him SO much. I know I keep saying this but they are such cute pictures of him. I love his little face on them and the last picture of you trying to pick him up with his cute little naked slimy body.

Kristie said...

He's Cookie Monster!! I think you should have shared in the fun and let him turn you blue!!