Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

New House!

I have to say that moving into my new house has been so much fun!  Of course I am thrilled with the closet.  I think I combined all the closets from the old house and put it in the master.  I even get my shoes in the master.
I am really thrilled with my new kitchen.  This shows you just a portion of the fabulousness!  I have two ovens and one is convection (not that I know how to use it, so if you have any pointers let me know!) I love the staggered cabinets.  Finally I can decorate the kitchen for the seasons!

Can I just say that my family room seems to have been made for the furniture we already had.  Granted, there may not be enough stuff yet, but don't you worry!  I will be working on filling this house for a long time!

No comments: