Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Here is Dawson with his first attempt at vegetables!  He swatted at them very first and that is what ended up on his bib.  Daddy was so excited and that makes Dawson thrilled to try whatever Daddy feeds him.  Daddy wouldn't give him "yucky" stuff, right?!?

You really expect me to eat this stuff?  I think it looks better like this.  You just let me send this to the magazines and this will be the new face of nutrition campaigns all over the world.
Dawson really was a good sport trying the green beans. I was told to start with the not so yummy vegetables to that they food can only get better!

This would be Dawson gagging on the taste of green beans.  I am assuming that he is like his parents in the taste for this awful vegetable.

Still trying just to make my parents happy.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

It is great to see him eat so well!! Perhaps he'll eat his vegetables better when they actually have some flavor!! Maybe he needs some M&Ms!--Gage

Dibble's said...

he is so stinking cute! I love that little toad. He's so funny! Just hope and pray that he doesn't eat his veggies like boston....that's bad news bears

Christiansen's said...

Those are hilarious faces he is making, the gagging one is the best, I didn't even recognize him from that face. HOORAY for solids!