Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dawson has been so great while we were moving in.  We put him in his jumper and he wasn't thrilled that we weren't holding him.  He really wants to be doing whatever we are. Which is challenging when we are moving boxes and large furniture pieces.

Next time we checked in with Dawson he was thrilled that he was able to jump without hitting into the door frame.  Our master bed room has a double entrance so he can go crazy jumping and not hit his fingers.


He was in the jumper for about thirty minutes and this is what we finally found.  How sweet!  He jumped himself to sleep!  I just love this kid!

1 comment:

Christiansen's said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute that he fell asleep in it. I could just picture him dozing off as he is slowly jumping less and less. I love it! We got a johnny jumper for Sadie but took it back because we have no door frames besides the bathroom and laundry room, but I wish I had one because kids just love those things!