Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

My Musicial Man!

Dawson is very into music.  He loves to play it and create it.  We were strumming Daddy's guitar and I went to get the camera as a good Mother would.  When I can back, I find Dawson on top of the guitar dancing away.  I had to just laugh as he was trying to play with his feet.  I know you all feel bad that he hit his head.  I did check on him and then started the camera again.













He of course gave me the hand to try to cover the camera so I couldn't get the picture to embarrass him.  I got the video going again.


2 comments:

Dibble's said...

what a cutie! I love it! ANd I love that you were ok with him dancing on the guitar, this child has balance! NOt to mention excellent taste in food...mud yummy! :)

Kristie said...

Awesome!! We have a future band with our kids!!