Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Day With Dawson!







Dawson is so funny!  He loves to do anything that the dogs do.  He loves to eat dog food, chew dog chews, sleep in dog beds.  I am sure that if given the chance, Dawson would pee on a tree or something just because the dogs do it.  We have this "game" that Dawson LOVES to play.  It is see how often he can get to the dog water/food before we notice.  Then once we do notice he high tails it out of there to pretend he doesn't know what we are talking about when we ask him how come the water is spilled all over the floor.  I think he is pretty much the most adorable thing ever.  I hope that I can load a video of what our "game" looks like.  He really is so funny.  I just wish he would stop eating dog food.  I hope that it is just a phase that he is going through.  Anyone with any suggestions... HELP!


I don't think this video really gives him the full effect.  He really does knowingly take off to try to get away.  He thinks the dog bed is his "free zone" where we won't get him.  He always runs around the island to try to lose us and often will climb through the legs of the high chair to throw obstacles in our way.  I think that he is probably the most fun thing since Doug was young and flirtatious.  

4 comments:

Kristie said...

That is hilarious!! He definitely knows how to work the game!! Hopefully he doesn't grow up craving dog food. You're handling it a lot better than I would!

Justin & Heather said...

Oh that is funny! he will totally grow out of that, and I am sure many a kid has eaten worse! he is absolutely adorable Wendy.

Hannah said...

Wendy, I'm so glad that I found your blog! I just have to tell you how adorable Dawson is! Kids sure can keep you on your toes!!

JAMIE said...

I don't know what it is about kids and dogs---they all love them! We go to the pet store once a week to look at dogs. OBSESSED.

No advice, they love it. I have heard from so many people (cause my gal does the same thing) that dog food won't hurt them, any dog stuff for that matter.
Thank Heavens!