Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Big Day!


Doug and I have been married four and a half years now! I can't believe it has been that long! I love him so much. We have essentially brought two boys into our lives. Finally we have decided that it might be something that is working. We will be sealing our family together for eternity! Please understand that the picture is as good as you can look when you are one month away from a baby!


8 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Not that I haven't been overly in love with Dawson already, but that picture wins the most darling picture EVER! He looks so old in it. Congrats, and you look fabulous pregnant or not.

Taylor Thompson said...

Hooray! That is great news Wendy! And I think you look fantastic.

Lena Baron said...

Oh that is so Wonderful!!! I'll be thinking of you. Sure wish I could be there!!! Yes, you look beautiful! You all do!

Kristie said...

Congratulations!! So happy for the four of you! You all look great, Dawson looks very happy to be a big part of your family!

Justin & Heather said...

Oh congrats! That will be a very tender day. I am so happy for you!

JAMIE said...

First off...YOu are an absotlutley gorgeous prego woman! I wish I could pull of looking like you do when I am preggers, If I do get makeup on I am so emotional it lasts five seconds so is pointless...

Second, Congrats to your whole fam! I am so excited for you guys! You guys are such a beautiful family and this is so wonderful!

Mecham Family said...

Congratulations. That is amazing! And considereing we are almost exactly the same weeks along in our pregnancy, I'm very jealous you look so great!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I am sure it was a wonderful and beautiful day!