Douglas and Wendy

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Dawson Mark Babcock

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Danovyn McCoy Babcock

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mother's Day Wow!!

Doug is such a funny character.  He makes me think that he has totally forgotten about Mother's Day then surprises me!  He called Friday after school and said call this number and say you would like to set an appointment to look at the posting she has on KSL.  This is what we came home with!! 









.










Are you ready?















I have been wanting an SUV for about two years now!  Doug said that I could have one when we were married for two years.... then said I could get one when I graduated with my Masters degree.... then we said we would get one when Dawson was born.... then we said I could either have a new house or a new car.  I figured this was out of the question for a while.  Especially because I wanted all the bells and whistles!  I am so excited!! It is everything I asked for and a whole lot more.  In fact, I don't know what all the bells and whistles actually do!  Thanks Doug!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow!! For being a cheapskate, Doug really knows how to buy gifts and spoil you!! Congratulations! It's beautiful!!

Christiansen's said...

WHAT THE!?! I was so caught off guard when I saw that. That is AWESOME! IT looks so nice. I LOVE four runners and you will look like one hot mamma in it